We always aim to travel light and enjoy the local services, with that in mind we put together a list of what we recommend you to bring when having a full day hiking in Ilha Grande
Finally, it is worth remembering that although vaccination for Yellow Fever is not mandatory, it is recommended that you be up to date when visiting Ilha Grande.
* ID or Passport
* insect repellent
* wear appropriate clothing and Hiking boot / shoes
* water 1.5 lt
* raincoat (depending on the weather)
* windbreaker or Anorak for the return on the boat
* snorkeling mask (optional)
* snacks for the trekking
* if you use any medication, make sure you bring it
* The expedition is not canceled due to bad weather, but in extreme cases that could compromise the safety of the participants, the guide may postpone, anticipate and even abort the expedition, as well as change the itinerary and/or itinerary.
* Mobile and Wi-Fi signals are precarious in some parts of the island, there are no banks or ATMs, we recommended you take some cash for food, drinks, souvenirs, and others.
Now that you know what to take, check out this tips to pack your backpack like a Pro (Portuguese)