Travel light but have all you need, this is what we all want, so to make your life easier we made a list of items we suggest you take with you when hiking to Pico do Papagaio in Ilha Grande.
* ID or Passport
* insect repellent
* wear appropriate clothing and Hiking boot / shoes
* water 1.5 lt
* raincoat (depending on the weather)
* windbreaker or Anorak for the summit (can be quite cold up there)
* snacks for the trekking - there are no commercial establishments on the way
* if you use any medication, make sure you bring it
* The expedition is not cancelled due to bad weather, but in extreme cases that could compromise the safety of the participants, the guide may postpone, anticipate and even abort the expedition, as well as change the itinerary and/or itinerary.
* Mobile and Wi-Fi signals are precarious in some parts of the island, there are no banks or ATMs, we recommended you take some cash for food, drinks, souvenirs, and others.
Finally, it is worth remembering that although vaccination for Yellow Fever is not mandatory, it is recommended that you are up to date when visiting Ilha Grande.
Now that you know what to take, check out this tips to pack your backpack like a Pro (Portuguese)